Friday, March 6, 2009

True Conservative Radio and Ghost on YouTube! Check it out!

As I scoured the Internet one day, I stumbled upon several YouTube videos that attempt to mock yours truly. I find most of them offensive and they're really pissing me off! Below are a few of these vids that I'm speaking of.









All of you ass-clowns that are creating these videos need to stop! I don't appreciate you computer-nerd losers mocking my political persuasion! I would personally like to kick the holy dog crap out of all of you bastards that are doing this! I'm a CONSERVATIVE DAMN IT!

5 comments:

  1. I think Ghost is a pretty cool guy. Eh loves America but hates everyone in it and doesn't afraid of anything except people calling into his show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one the conservatives lost with people like you supporting it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support you ghost.I can't believe these damn people it is disgusting!. Ryan _26 Baltimore Md.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He so mad he might just cry a little

    ReplyDelete